Tuesday 1 April 2014

The Sun

I am the king of the sky;
Safeguarding my people;
Giving a wonderful sigh;
Protecting life from being feeble.

The place from where I could be seen;
Turns into home of animals and trees green,
People of blue planet call me Sun;
You could have understood what I mean.

The reason behind beautiful tides;
And people’s smile wide,
With others too;
Are in the list, whom I guide.

It’s because of my enormous heat;
People eat their lofty treat;
And earth became a place;
Where organisms and water meets.

I, being awesome red;
But on only Earth’s half part my rays spread;
 Being that part, a morning bright;
Other dealing with my brother’s light white.

Being actually at a massive height;
Seen too small by sight;
That, rather of my imperialism;
 Organisms can’t experience my fright.

I, being cause of pleasant spring;
Giving my people everything;
But being ferocious in summers;
Not lending my descendents anything.

I am the life giver;
But also its taker;
Being cause of pleasant births;
Still ruining organisms to deaths.

Protecting organisms from billions of years;
Still not moving from my place;
But life would be ended;
If I would be died; in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment