Wednesday 2 April 2014

One Full Day Engaged @ Chemist Shops


This morning, on the footpaths;
I could be seen,
In need of purchasing medicines;
I was very keen.

First, I checked nearby stores;
Ranging every shop’s door,
But when it didn’t found;
I even don’t felt bore.

Then, I went to check-out far ones;
Wanting to complete distance in runs;
As time was in great need,
But couldn’t do so, as was tired indeed.

There I checked dozens of shops;
From one to another in pain;
But laid in vain;
Also coming in suspicion of cops.

I could remember the sun’s rays at return,
Which was forcing the skin to burn;
But, it was saved by sweat;
When I’ve got quite wet.

When I was just to reach home,
I found a chemist shop open,
I had bring medicines to mom;
But now, had to escape from Sun.

Soon, I swept into it;
Into a motion fast;
Still being confident a bit;
Founded them; at last.

So here, I am in a position,
Having need of pity;
Where founded them nearby;
But, was looking them in whole city!

At last, I reached home;
In a tiring mood deep,
Saying nothing to anyone;
Gone straight to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment