Sunday 28 April 2019

If I...

Today, as I was wondering,
Few questions came to me,
About you, asking,
Few of them be:

If I show you my blemishes,
And tell you how bad am I,
Would you still give me blushes
Instead of waving bye?

If I cry,
Would you be there
To calm me down, and care,
And wipe tears my?

If I deviate from my track,
Would you be there to hold my hand,
Walking on thornes and sand,
And bring me back?

If I get surrounded by distrust,
Would you have patience, and
Would your eyes still look at me with innocence,
Like they used to at first?

And if I ever hurt you,
Would you still do to me,
The things that you do;
Would your expressions still fascinate me?

While these thoughts were coming,
A familiar voice came from within
And said something to me:
Which I already been knowing.

Composed by :
Shivam Jha

No comments:

Post a Comment