Thursday 27 March 2014

The fictions’ fantasy

Today, when the sun isn’t too hot,
I had lost into my thoughts;
About a fantastic lifestyle;
When I had slept only for a while.

I was thinking about large bungalows,
And a huge business;
It ought to be in reality;
Not only in fiction.

What would been have life,
With large tracts of money green;
That no one had seen,
Along with a beautiful wife.

Traveling in a luxurious car,
Drinking water by a gold jar;
And the pleasure doubles,
When you had your own bar.

Owning a big house;
Is not as simple as it looks;
It’s not a matter of catching a mouse,
But of studying heavy books.

How amazing it feels;
When you have property that no one owns;
With everyday dealing world’s biggest deals;
And not having even a single penny loan.

My eyes had opened at quarter to four,
Now the time being exactly five;
I’m feeling sleepy,
So, going to bed now.