Tuesday 16 May 2017

Me and You

In this life, many come and go
But sometimes, one gets blessed so
To have beside; one of the few
That leaves a touch of goodness upon one's soul
And teaches heart, it's very delicacy and role
And so, I should thank god for having you.

Well, god- I haven't seen,
But, he mustn't be sweeter-
For he has sent himself in being
You, as a teacher, and a sweet friend;
That has guided me and took a stand,
When future seen dismay, as a protector.

Huh, time will come
When your hairs would grew white
And upon your nose would shine spectacles bright
But still to your boy, you'd be awesome.

For whatever happens, wherever do we go
It's for sure and that nothing can beat-
I would remain your naughty boy;
And you, my ma'am sweet.

Composed by:-
Shivam Jha
Dedicated to:-
Gauri Bhardwaj, whose smile always inspires me

No comments:

Post a Comment