Saturday 4 June 2016

The Beautiful Pain

In this well world wide,
It feels solitary-like a corpse;
For my soul has now died,
Only loneliness remained this side.

Many things arise
And lays abide-
Until at last they flicker
And eventually subside.

But, some pains are
Too beautiful to forget;
Like the one you've given me,
Since we'd last met.

For the more I try to depart myself,
The more I do find you close to me-
Your lovely smile and expressions can I clearly see-
The more it beautifies itself.

My eyes want eagerly shed their blood upon;
When they visualizes the past ahead them-
That you've denied staying before them when-
Still they've treasured tears since long.

For they know,
When the sealed sky shall seize upon its sheer serenity,
The sun would shine with its utmost delicacy;
Since you remembered your vow.

For when you'll be back, the pain will cast
Itself to divinity-the obsessed
Cursed tears shall drip; being blessed-
The treasure will have its value at last.

It persisted, for, that day
I proposed you for our souls to be together-
And you said, on every way
Of life, we will stay happy forever.

If you've asked smiling;
Even for my life, I wouldn't care a little;
But now, only that is what remaining;
For I can't get why did you go and made it brittle.

So, tried giving up this meaningless life, however,
Realized about the promise -to stay happy forever-
But, if I give up my life, huh, then,
How'd we be again, together?

Composed by-
Shivam Jha

No comments:

Post a Comment